Wednesday, December 16, 2015

More from the mail bag - denialisti and incognoscenti

Jim Diamond gets mail. He shares. I am pretty sure that it had something to do with this: Guest commentary "Climate change is the world's most pressing issue".

  


Climate Change
From: Greg
Sent:     Saturday, November 21, 2015 5:55 PM
To:     Jim Diamond
      
There is no doubt that mans presence on Earth has affected the environment but it is also an environment that has been changing since creation.  Liberal climate criers refuse to debate facts when trends show temperature increases that have slowed or stopped, the fact Antarctica has added more ice than the Artic has lost, or better the fact climate activists do everything they can to silence scientists that offer opposing research.  Worse, are idiot liberals like yourself and Obama who say climate change is more dangerous than terrorist as the bodies pile up.  How sad but fitting that over one hundred people were killed by terrorists in Paris at the same time Al Gore, who flies around in a climate changing Jet, was there telling your story.  I hope you are never caught in a terrorist attack but if you are I suspect you will quickly decide that the terrorist event is far more life threatening than anything you have ever preached about climate.

GBrown
 There is nothing one can say in response that will change this person's mind, IMO.
RE: Did you get my latest Op-Ed?
Gordon Fulks
Sent:     Sunday, December 06, 2015 5:49 PM
To:    
JoLinn Kapstra ‎
Cc:     Jim Diamond; Thomas Hellie; global-warming-realists
     
Thanks JoLinn,

I appreciate the prominent placement on your first page no less!  Since the pdf file is too large to send to our Global Warming Realists Google Group, I will show where it can be found online:

http://nw-connection.com/blog1/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/NWConn_Dec_2015_.pdf

I will also copy Linfield Chemistry Professor Jim Diamond and Linfield President Thomas Hellie, because of the continuing challenge that I am presenting to them.  If they really believe the climate hysteria they are selling to unsuspecting students, they need to defend it.  They will not be able to duck accountability forever.  At least Professor Diamond should be able to understand the need to defend theses.  He certainly had to do so at least once in his life when he got his PhD.  A professorship is not a blanket license to pedal climate nonsense.

Merry Christmas, Ho, Ho, Ho!

Gordon

Gordon J. Fulks, PhD (Physics)
Corbett, Oregon USA

Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 00:25:15 +0000
From: jolinn
To: gordonfulks
Subject: Re: Did you get my latest Op-Ed?

Hi Gordon,

You made the cover! Attached is a pdf of the December issue.
Merry Christmas!
JoLinn

JoLinn Kampstra, Publisher
The Northwest Connection

From: Gordon Fulks
To: JoLinn Kapstra
Sent: Sunday, December 6, 2015 2:56 PM
Subject: Did you get my latest Op-Ed?

Hi JoLinn,

Since I have not heard from you in response to the Op-Ed I submitted about November 24, could you tell me if it was received and what you thought of it?

I've been too busy to follow up until now.

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.  We drove to Walla Walla to celebrate with my 92+ year old aunt and managed to get there and back before a winter storm made the Gorge dangerous.

Gordon
There is nothing one can say in response that will change this person's mind, IMO.

Subject: Prager University
From: Daniel W Nebert
Sent:     Saturday, December 12, 2015 4:01 PM
To:     Jim Diamond     

Dear James Diamond,

I am certain that you will appreciate some well-presented, clearly-illustrated scientific data.  And that you will include such factual information to the students of your 'global warming' class.

http://prageruniversity.com/Environmental-Science/What-They-Havent-Told-You-about-Climate-Change.html#.Vc4sj_lViko 
[OnymousGuy:  go find your own link to this baloney - I'm not adding it here!]

I had never before heard of "Prager University", ... so I found the web site and have pasted most of it below .....

To me, it looks like a good way to keep informed (on ALL kinds of topics) and in a weekly 5-min video that one can view or delete.  I think I will sign up.

Best wishes,

Dan
There is nothing one can say in response that will change this person's mind, IMO.

Prager University? Really? Here's my ¥0.02, worth much less than a cent:



No comments: