Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Now I have seen it all

Who:
A female driving an old beat-up red pick-up truck with a male passenger.

Both look like a cross between Daisy and Onslow from the old BBC comedy, Keeping Up Appearances and characters out of Deliverance

What: Just you wait and see.

When:
5:30 PM, Friday, September 22, 2006

Where:
Red light at Kruse Way and Kruse Way Place, Lake NoNegro, Oregon

Why: That's what I keep asking myself.

How:
This has me stumped. I didn't think there was enough room in the pick-up for the female to do what she did to the male, but events proved me wrong.

This is one time that I wish that I had a camera phone. As I pulled up behind the red pick-up truck at the red light, the female leaned to the passenger side and completely disappeared from view; simultaneously, the male continued to bounce around in his seat in a highly agitated motion. This continued for a minute after the light changed green. After several toots of my horn, the female re-appeared, after completely tooting the male's horn. He leaned back in his seat, and more or less collapsed there as they drove off, leaving me disgusted in their wake.

It left me ringing with the sentiments voiced by the priest from Harold and Maude, who said
"I would be remiss in my duty if I did not tell you that the idea of intercourse - the act of your... body... commingling with... withered flesh... sagging breasts... and flabby buttocks... makes me want to vomit. "

No comments: