Monday, June 05, 2006

Dubya in the doghouse?

We here at the Onymous Guy are proud to follow in the footsteps of the Grey Lady herself, delivering the latest in salacious gossip regarding our elected leaders. From Daily Kos and Randi Rhodes:
At the same time Dumbya is touting the Marriage Protection Amendment, it's being reported that Pickles is/has been staying at a Washington, DC hotel after a confrontation with her husband over his ongoing affair with Condoleeza Rice. Yep, you (might have) heard it here first. I'd be laughing my ass off if I wasn't desperately trying not to hurl my breakfast at the bare (no pun intended) thought of the two of them doing the horizontal cha-cha. I mean, really -- at least Monica was young and had good teeth, and at least Bill didn't look like a chimpanzee.

No comments: